Article Image Alt Text

Little, big miracles

Our lives can change in the blink of an eye; no one knows this better then Bret and Keri Bovkoon, of Montana.

Recently the Bovkoon’s son, 11-month-old Weston was accidently burned when he pulled a crock pot over, sustaining burns on 40% of his body, mainly to the face and chest.

Weston was medivaced to a burn center in Seattle, WA, where he is still currently in the ICU, but not on ICU status.

Weston was put on a feeding tube, to help him get the necessary nutrients to help him heal faster. Medical personnel were unsure how he would respond to being bottle fed. Fortunately, after a brief time, he took to drinking from his bottle. However, the feeding tube was left in for several days to make sure he is getting extra nutrients to help with the healing. The feeding tube was just recently taken out.

 

 

To view more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition. https://etypeservices.com/GS%20PublishingID637/

Grant County News

GS Publishing
P.O. Box 100,
Elgin, ND 58533

Phone: 701-584-2900
Fax: 701-584-2900